Re: [NTLK] Holidays Redux TEST PACKAGES AVAILABLE

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 12:05:22 PST

On 1/3/06, Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:
> I created packages from the US and Canadian holiday files. Read instructions
> and download them here:
>
> http://www.chuma.org/index.php/newton/holidays-redux/
> Send me feedback, reply here or just e-mail me. Once the kinks (if any) get
> worked out I'll start generating more of these on request.

Works Great! I tested only the US file...

I don't really care what you use as a marker (iCal) is fine with me...
That's kind of strange regarding the item about Easter... hmm, you
might have to write to the guy at Apple who's doing that to tell him
to wakeup! he's cutting corners and if this keeps up we might lose all
the holidays.. ;)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung