[NTLK] Problem downloading packages when using Mozilla Firefox

From: Andy Hill (adhill_at_nerdshack.com)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 13:02:27 PST

Hi Everyone

I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser and have trouble when attempting to
download packages onto my PC.
When I click on a package, the Save As dialogue box no longer appears,
instead the file is translated into a jumble of text inside the browser
window itself? I have looked through the options to try and adjust this
but to no avail. Therefore I currently have to copy and paste the link
to Internet Explore, click on the icon and save it to the pc from there.
Any hints would be gratefully received.
Thanks
Andy