[NTLK] Victor [was: Re: Holidays Redux TEST PACKAGES AVAILABLE]

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 14:19:21 PST

Quoting Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>:

[snip]

> I don't use my Newton anymore

[snip]

Yikes! That's slightly disturbing news. From previous comments, I'm guessing you're
quite taken with the PepperPad experience?

In light of that, your continued contributions to the Newton user community are
particularly generous.

I certainly hope we don't lose you altogether. Among many, many, many other things, it's
hard to imagine NTLK being quite as great without your very deft list-parenting skills.

Michael