[NTLK] Locating NotesOrg 3.0

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 02:46:04 PST

Subject: [NTLK] Locating NotesOrg 3.0
From: Andy Hill <adhill () nerdshack ! com>
Date: 2006-01-03 21:20:14

>Dear All
>I was reading about a programme called NotesOrg 3.0 which I'm intrigued
>to try out. Unfortunately all the links I've tried so far are dead and
>can't seem to find a copy on Unna or anywhere else.
>Can anyone point me in the direction of a copy.

Looky here
http://www.stillnewt.org/library/_Software/
_Other%20Newton%20Applications/_Project%20+%20Time%20Management/

Note that this is the NOS 2.x English 3.0 beta version that used to be
up at Planet Newton or somewhere. Does anybody have any later releases
than NotesOrg 3.0f3e, any other languages or anything that works on NOS
1.x?

Now, care to write a review about this tool for the Wiki? ;=}

'Kasko