Re: [NTLK] Nitro/OBEX problem

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 08:09:32 PST

Hey, Maybe a good thing for the wiki, a list of software and what there serial scheme is?

No one else has responded, I hope I'm not overlooking something. Also you can change what ever icons you want in your Button Bar (it's a little tricky at first) just hold down on the icon you want till it makes the 'squeek' noise, then slowly drag it from the unfiled area to the button bar.

Greg.

 the plan is to get the "new"