Re: [NTLK] Nitro/OBEX problem

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 09:45:31 PST

> gjw> you just "Beam" from one Newton to the other via the built in
> gjw> function?

  DateMan doesn't show Beam as an option from the
>main display. But if I click on an item to edit it, I can beam it from
>there.
In regular view (as opposed to overview) You can't select it (sqweek) and then select the routing envelope? "Beam icon" is the top selection. I don't have Dateman to verify, but Freezeman will beam.

 And the SAS Freeze
>utilities extension allows me to freeze packages on my "old" MP, but not
>on the "new" one.

Not sure why....owner info is exact?

> But...I've not had any luck with NBU; it
>*always* drops out somewhere.

Try increasing your memory to this app.......WAY UP, more than double whats needed.

 Button Bar (it's a little tricky at first) just hold down on
> gjw> the icon you want till it makes the 'squeek' noise, then slowly
> gjw> drag it from the unfiled area to the button bar.
>
>They don't drag for me...all I get is a wide line which ends up
>selecting other icons.

It will work, just need practice, and push down a little firmer.