Re: [NTLK] Nitro/OBEX problem

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 10:58:56 PST

>>> And the SAS Freeze utilities extension allows me to freeze
>>> packages on my "old" MP, but not on the "new" one.

>> Not sure why....owner info is exact?

    gjw> Got another idea on this, maybe try SAI prefs cleaner if you
    gjw> have it. Delete the prefs on SAS Freeze and see if this helps
    gjw> make it usabe on the new Newton, worth a try.

Doh! That was the critical thing. I had forgotten to enable paackage
freezing!

I've gotta get NBU working....

Thanks!

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court