Re: [NTLK] Anyone use DateMan?

From: Heiko Cultus (ching_at_gmx.de)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 14:27:01 PST

Hi,
I think it is a normal behavior. IIRC you can only send one item. You
could install on booth Newtons IR-OBEX from 40Hz and try to beam them
as vCalendar:
http://www.40hz.org/
You need:
Nitro : IrCOMM Communications Protocol

Neo : OBEX data exchange over IrDA and TCP/IP

IC/VC : iCalendar and vCard import/export, package installer

could not try it, because my second Newton won't start up.

Heiko