Re: [NTLK] eMate Battery Project

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 12:07:50 PST

John wrote:
> Temporarily I reworked my project notes here to warn others of my mistake:
> <http://www.1234zzzz.com/pub/eMateBatts.jpg>

John, (the more knowledgeable on the list can correct me if I am wrong)
I think you could simply make a notch in the center of the sled to
accommodate the PollyCell so it can sit between the battires. If I
understand its purpose correctly it simply needs to be in the circuit of
the batteries to do its job. There does not appear to be a reason it
needs to be on the end of the batteries.

Clayton