[NTLK] Handwriting recognition tips for Newton 2s

From: Andy Hill (adhill_at_nerdshack.com)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 15:50:32 PST

This is addressed to fellow newly-greens.

 I came across some really good handwriting recognition tips which have
made using my MP2000 less frustrating.
Here's the links for anyone else who may be fed up with re-writing
certain letters several times and eventually tapping the keyboard, which
if you add the time together is 10 times longer than it would have taken
to write it long hand in a paper diary - I know not as cool though!)

There's really tips about shortcuts for: carriage return, closing
unintentional gaps and creating shortcuts.
(The one for closing gaps was such a relief, I can't tell you how many
times I've tapped, re-tapped, nudged along, tapped again, deleted etc to
get rid of the odd gap. Now I can do it in one go by making a 'V')
See here if this is of any interest.

http://www.catamount.com/HWRTips/HWRTips.html

Probably seriously old hat for long standing enthusiasts but may be
useful to others
Cheers
Andy