[NTLK] New to Newtons

From: darakh_at_cox.net
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 08:58:00 PST

Hello All,

I purchased a 100 and 2100 Newton in november, please be patient w/me as
I am reading all I can find on Newtons, good fortune has led me here.

I can't seem to get my newton connected to anything, I have a network
card(dilnk650), but no way to get drivers for it on the newton. I have a
PowerPC 1400,(IR not working,yet), an iMac G5, a Cube, and an iBook
600mhz.

If anyone has ideas on how to get my Newton connected to any of my
computers please help!! Thanks any/everyone for your time and patience!

darak