Re: [NTLK] Notes Toolbar --- Buttons won't fit

From: David Nye (davidgn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 08 2006 - 22:21:47 PST

I was in Portrait mode...but with all of the relevant packages unfrozen,
it's still a problem in landscape mode. I can, of course, freeze some of the
packages, and I'll probably end up doing so once I sort out the ones that
don't work well for me, but I'm hoping that somebody knows of an extension
that will make this not immediately necessary (and that will let me work in
Portrait mode with lots of notes extension packages). Any suggestions?
David