[NTLK] Newtontalk List Special Newton Poster

From: Knowledge Navigator (knowledgenavigator_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 13:07:47 PST

Hello Newtontalk,

I'm hoping the new year is treating all of you and your loved ones well.

I am emailing the list to extend a special opportunity to listmembers to own
a very limited edition Newton Poster that I managed to acquire through a
friend that worked for Apple. I have uploaded a photo of the poster to the
image hosting website imageshack here:

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/7021/newt9aq.jpg

This offer is only for newtontalk list members and any remaining posters
will end up on the auction block on eBay. The price of the poster is $15.
Shipping will depend on location but note that it will be a minimum of $7 to
the USA/Canada as I have to purchase protective cardboard rolls so that the
poster is not damaged in transit.

The size of the poster is 24" X 36" and is in very close to new condition.
There may be the odd poster that has minor ware around the edges.

Those that are interested should email me directly at knowledgenavigator at
gmail dot com with the subject line "NEWTON POSTER PURCHASE". I will be
accepting paypal, money orders and cheques. Those first to email me will be
the first to receive priority in the event that I run out of posters.
Sending immediate payment via paypal does not guarantee you a poster. If
you are outside of the USA please let me know where so I can get the Canada
Post rates to your location.

If anyone has any questions please direct them to both the list and myself
directly as I am not a frequent digest reader anymore.

Regards.
Knowledgenavigator.