Re: [NTLK] Appletalk over Ethernet

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 21:48:43 PST

The appletalk control panel does not work in classic. Use OS X
System Preferences>Network>Configure to turn appletalk on.

In classic with NCU running check NCU preferences under Edit to see
if Appletalk is chosen.

Since you did connect once I suspect that you already have things set
up correctly, but are connecting directly rather than through a
router. I understand that this can be done but may require careful
timing.

Woody