[NTLK] [WLTB] Stoway connector

From: Andy Hill (adhill_at_nerdshack.com)
Date: Sun Jan 15 2006 - 13:27:58 PST

Hi there

Does anyone have a connector for linking a palm 3 stowaway keyboard to a
newton that they would be willing to sell?

I know this is extremely unlikely, and these are probably as rare as
fossilised neolithic rocking horse spit but.........if you don't ask and
all that...

(I've made one attempt so far in making my own. BUT after soldering the
DIN plug end and precisely filing the 10 grooves in the board and
soldering it all up, found to my utter dismay that I'd soldered the
board in reverse order, and it all went horribly wrong when I tried to
correct the mistake. I will attempt another one but in the meantime
thought I'd ask).

Please contact me off list with any replies.

Many thanks in advance.

Andy