Re: [NTLK] [FA] - 2x00 Original Apple Replacement Backlight & LCD

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 15 2006 - 13:43:04 PST

Hi Matteo,
Are you sure?
I just checked your eBay auction picture and it shows only the LCD ONLY...
I don't see a backlight...
Generally the backlight would also have the cables attached on the top left
of the Left photo in your eBay auction...
Or does your backlight not have a cable attached and we have to attach it?

Be interested in your reply.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung