Re: [NTLK] slashdotted??

From: Riccardo Mori (rick_at_poc.it)
Date: Sun Jan 15 2006 - 15:12:23 PST

- Daniel Padilla wrote:

> I think we've been slashdotted. [...] let the young know what
> is this Newton thing about!

I read a lot of comments and I've been utterly disgusted by the
overall ignorance and the usual, worn-out geek jokes. There are some
ignorant opinionated morons out there with whom every piece of
evidence or serious reasoning is completely ineffectual. Most of them
have never _used_ a Newton, just saw it once or played with it for a
limited time -- too little to see and understand the uniqueness of
its OS and interface. I stopped arguing with such kind of people long
ago.

Rick