Re: [NTLK] WWNC updates?

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 02:17:38 PST

Martin Joseph schreef:

> Pretty incredible to imagine a full color newton with linux network
> underpinnings and the potential for newton software developers to
> exploit all available software interfaces on the underlying host (this
> means SSL, etc.)
>
> Very exciting!

What I find potentially even more exciting, is that Einstein could
evolve into a sort of Gnome or KDE desktop manager for Linux handheld
and tablet devices.

There are entire flocks of cheapish tablets out there that will not run
XP, but will more than satisfy Einstein's minimum hardware specs. I
should know, I have one.