Re: [NTLK] WWNC coverage on my blog...

From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 23:21:23 PST

On 15-Jan-06, at 7:20 AM, Hannes Wolf wrote:

> I was there at the WWNC yesterday afternoon just between two meetings
> and could
> see Einstein in reality (and in relativity!). Took some pictures and
> posted
> via my Treos GPRS connection, so please excuse picture quality and
> shortness
> of text. See http://TeddyTheBear.blogspot.com

Hannes, it was great to meet you at the conference. Thank you for
stopping by. I hope we were able to answer all of your questions. I
think that photo of Paul that you took makes him the poster boy of the
conference. I hope he doesn't mind... :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/teddythebear/86732186/

g.