Re: [NTLK] Travel-CS (PowerTrans, PT-Cursive) shutting down

From: John Powell (jmp_105_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 07:10:44 PST

>I would like to avail myself of your kind discount offer.
>How do we... And your hotmail address gets bounced back!
>Brian

Brian,

Odd that my hotmail account bounces back. I've now UPDATED THE PRICE on the
website to reflect the sale price. The buttons are updated as well. Also
note the instructions on http://www.travel-cs.com/purchase/index.html list
my PayPal id - just calculate your total for the software (PowerTrans and/or
PT-Cursive) you want then send it to the email address listed on the site
(jp***at***iwillbefree***.***com).

Thanks!

John M Powell
Iwillbefree.com