Re: [NTLK] [ANN] iPod accessories are compatible with Newton

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 11:27:53 PST

Dear Jon,

i really love to hear you like these new products!

NewtCast audio jack is compatible with both standard audio plugs and
Plaintalk plugs,
while NewtPod AP accept only standard audio plugs instead.

Photos of the Plaintalk Dictation microphone you pointed me on eBay
showed it to be also compatible with NewtCast,
but please consider that audio output from Newton through NewtCast is
at line level only, so that listening using any
non-amplified headset (as the one on eBay's Dictation Plaintalk i
think, please correct me if i am wrong)
won't let you get a nice listening experience.

Kind regards,

Adriano

'Green is better'
http://www.homepage.mac.com/adriano.angelillis/