Re: [NTLK] Intro and some questions...

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 08:55:37 PST

Greetings Joshua,

If you're feeling adventurous you might want to check out Mapper by
Adam Tow. http://tow.com/software/newton.shtml (While you're there
check out his other excellent software too.)

It requires a little hacking in NTK but can handle fairly large maps
with links. I've encoded maps of Ontario that way and it works well.
How big are the maps?