[NTLK] Newton DVD WAS: newton museum bought by newton co-creator

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 21 2006 - 21:23:21 PST

junkvenzon_at_mac.com wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I was very glad that Walter won my auction. I was worried it would be purchased by someone who would use it for evil. Walter has promised NOT to use it for evil, but for good. He's nice like that.

I also am happy to hear this news and also the news about how well
Einstein is coming along.

> Have the people I sent the 5 Newton DVDs to gotten their packages? I'd love to hear when copies start going out.
>
> Cheers!
> John Venzon

I got it and it looks good. I'll be making copies and passing them on.
I'll make them in batches of 10 or so and work from there. My primary
target (initially) will be working from west central Wisconsin and
outwards from there. I'd rather not begin by sending copies out overseas
at this time (unless it's to someone who can / will do their local
distribution).

You can send me an email, directly, and I'll let you know when it'll go
out. Based on the mailing cost of what came to me and the blank DVD it
looks like $5 will cover it; or close enough. No fancy label art as I
don't have a label printer (but I'll print neatly ;-)

Please use the subject line of "Newton DVD" and I'll filter based on that.

Oh I'm also working on finishing up a school project so if I don't
acknowledge you for a day or so please be patient ;-)

william

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.