Re: [NTLK] [FS] SER-001 redux (possibly...)

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 11:52:23 PST

It plugs into an internal port on the MP motherboard and has an 8-pin
min-DIN connector that fits in the cut-out next to where the dongle
connects. The advantage is simply that you don't need the dongle for
making a serial connection.

I have one and like it---it makes it easier to get a good connection
with my keyboard and with a serial connection, too. Of course, I don't
have a mac with serial port and doing serial to a windoze machine is
near futile....

regards,

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court