Re: [NTLK] [OT] Please help me install Mac OS X panther

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 14:34:11 PST

    Justin> I have the original Mac OS 9 cd so if I loose anything I can
    Justin> restore it. How do I burn it??

I don't understand this question---why do you want to burn the original
OS9 CD?

You need to backup any of your data on the machine before the install,
not the OS. Again, best if you can install on a different drive....

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court