Re: [NTLK] serial usb adapter for Newton 2100

From: Tyler Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 01:14:44 PST

If you want to do more complex things like syncing, providing the newt with net access etc. you'll need that serial adapter (perhaps someone should look into how to provide these over IrDA connections.. PPP server on the mac? Updates to NCU etc?) If you don't have the IrDA window you're definitely going to need a usb-serial adapter.