Re: [NTLK] Belkin driver

From: mack52_at_mac.com
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 06:29:31 PST

So now I have this Belkin serial usb adapter and I can't get it to
speak to my Newton 2100 so as to load files on to it. Can someone
help me. The driver that I downloaded from that site was rejected by
my Tiger system. All I have on the front of the adapter is 1 red
light and when I open the dock on the newton and tried to transfer
packages, the Newton closed because it said there was no response.

Beginning to think the Newton should go back up on the shelf. Have
been wanting to load the time trax pkg.
Would love some help with this?

thanks
mark