Re: [NTLK] USB-Serial Connectivity Success

From: Don Zahniser (irntooth_at_eznet.net)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 14:33:21 PST

On Jan 31, 2006, at 4:57 PM, John Derbyshire wrote:

> Can you post the places on the web where you found the dock for sale.

See my reply to Martin's note for one vendor. I bought mine from the
retail outlet for Sunnking, which has an Ebay store. They recently
sold a lot of 25 of them. As of today, they still have some at the
outlet for $9.99 each without the 5V wall wart.

> Also is the dock the same/similar to the Kensington?
>
> http://us.kensington.com/html/3721.html

Similar, but the Kensington has ethernet also.

--
Don V. Zahniser
<irntooth_at_eznet.net>