Re: [NTLK] New to the Newton

From: NM. (outrun_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 15:05:27 PST

> Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:00:57 -0800
> From: Rib Rdb <ribrdb_at_gmail.com>
> Subject: [NTLK] New to the Newton
>
> Hi. I've been hearing good things about the Newton lately, so I
> bought a MP 2000 on ebay to try out. I'm still waiting for it to show
> up, but in the mean time I was wondering if you could tell me what you
> like about the Newton, what you use it for, maybe even what you don't
> like. Thanks!

Congratulations on your purchase. I'm sure you'll be very happy with it! (^:
I have an MP2100, and I use it everyday. I use it mostly for eBooks,
scheduling, an address book and most of all as an electronic diary.
Because of its wonderful handwriting recognition it works really well
when I want to record my thoughts, daily happenings, etc.
Hope you have a lot of fun with your Newton.

_nickm