[NTLK] Einstein on Mac OSX

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 19:10:53 PST

Einstein on Mac OSX

I'm deeply saddened, only because after dragging out my trusty MP2100 and
playing with it and the Einstein emulator for a while, I realized how much
the PDA (both Palm and PocketPC) absolutely sucks rubber donkey lungs, both
in functionality and ease-of-use and overall faultless design.

Without ranting too much, for example, I've lost data many times when my
fancy-schmancy Sony UX50 has the battery drain during use. Thank goodness I
backup every 1/4 hour. My MP2100 is now only used to take notes at my
church's annual meeting. I popped in new batteries, fired it up, and
proceeded to write just as if I had set it down yesterday.