Re: [NTLK] Emate Woes

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 08:20:44 EDT

I am sure that most people have had no problems, but I have seen it
twice. And since I have handled less than ten of these cards, I
suggest taking the warning seriously and keep regular backups. If
the card fails there is a very good chance that you will lose all
data stored internally.

If you do have the problem, Franks repair rates are very reasonable.

Woody