Re: [NTLK] Button Bar Usage

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 22:29:57 EDT

Hi Dan,

Were you able to contact the developer of Bar Keep? Of course, if he no
longer is interested in supporting the software (even to the extend of not
wanting to take payments for it), it would serve the interest of the Newton
Community if he, like many others, could make this software available to one
and all free of charge. But if there is some way to pay to obtain the
software, I would like to learn how.

Many thanks,

James Wages