Re: [NTLK] Newton movie on YouTube.com

From: Kimberly N Goodwin <drclu_at_swbell.net>
Date: Sun Jul 09 2006 - 07:27:18 EDT

Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 20:20:28 -0600
From: Grant Hutchinson
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Newton movie on YouTube.com

In a previous message, Doctor Clu typed vigorously:

> Recently put up a video that was created mainly by Newton MessagePad
> 2000's (one playing the music while the other displays the video).
> This one shows the EZPresenter through the EZ2VGA card and a bunch of
> color slides displyed by the Newton.

"Nicely done Greg. This could be the start of something very interesting in terms of displaying all
the things that a Newton can do. We tend to post and view static screen shots, but adding video into
the mix really takes things that next step for demoing purposes.

I have an EZ2TV and an EZPresenter card to play with as well. Hmmm..."

Thanks Grant! If you have a EZ2TV, then you will need to hook it into a computer with A/V ports, and then you can capture the movie from there.

If you have the EZPresenter, you will also need a VGA to A/V converter of some type, like I did, to make this possible.

Someday I might pick up another EZ2VGA or EZ2TV card, but for now I sold the one I have to someone that needed it more. But it was fun making that movie. Now I just need to touch up the existing movies. :)