Re: [NTLK] Photoshow

From: Johannes Wolf <mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int>
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 03:39:34 EDT

Of course you can turn the entire Newt screen and thus get a much better
display of a photo that is in landscape/portrait, but this is probably not
what you are looking for.
Since Photoshow is a pure viewer it does not have the capability to turn the
photos.
What I would recommend to you is to put all your photos into the orientation
you like BEFORE transferring them to the Newt.

Cheers,
Johannes