Re: [NTLK] Classic running, no connection, now what?

From: Jim Felder <felder_at_knology.net>
Date: Sun Jul 16 2006 - 16:55:12 EDT

> The "blessing" for classic is issued by the System Preferences/Classic
> control panel when you select the folder you want to run classic
> from...

I don't get a choice. The system looks for an OS 9 folder for a long
time, and finds it on my external hard drive. It does not find the
one on my local drive.

> You can download and install NCU, which should add the needed comm
> tools into your classic system folder.
>
> I think there might actually be an OSX based installer for this now?
> Try here:
>
> http://dulap.drake.edu/clayton/ncu.zip

Thanks, cool, I did this.

But I still get this message:

"Could not select an Appletalk connection because the selected
communication tool was now found. Try reinstalling the communication
tools."

Ideas?

Jim