Re: [NTLK] Collect emails through mac

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 18:21:01 EDT

If your 120 is running 2.0 and if your isp allows dialup then just
get a modem.
Otherwise I don't think that the Mac can bridge from serial to ethernet.
If you had a 2x00 or eMate you could use an ethernet pcmcia card and
connect through router to either the Mac running NCU or to your email
server.

Woody