[NTLK] Feeler WTT notephone for 2100

From: Richard Clark <mawgadog_at_tin.it>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 03:57:52 EDT

Was thinking about trading my Siemens Notephone for a mint MP2100
with accessories. My Notephone has been converted to an english
rom. If I decide to do a trade the tradeee will have a complete
background check to make sure my beloved notephone goes to a good
home. I just figured since I never use it i might as well set it
free, unfortunately the only thing i'll trade it for is a MINT MP2100
with accessories, your asking too much you say? no problem i'll hang
on to my Notephone.

Interested parties contact me offlist
Richard

The Junk Monger