Re: [NTLK] What the Newton "essence" is?

From: John Coady <jcoady_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 14:52:18 EDT

Wow, what a discussion. What a great discussion.

And Andrew, as far as I am concerned, you have summed it up perfectly.

I have read a lot of wish-list specifications for the new Newton -
some even going so far as to include a CD/DVD reader/burner, can you
believe? But I will go with your list any day.

Wouldn't it be nice if Steve Jobs were reading this exchange?

I have used my OMP (on and off, I must admit) ever since I bought it
in late 1993. Just the other day I bought my first 2100 and what a
difference. I can hardly believe how much better the HWR is. And to
think I was without that all these years!

Paul, are you talking to iRex?