Re: [NTLK] iCal and AddressBook OSX to NOS

From: Patrick Wong <socialwong_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 23:36:37 EDT

Hi there,

Does NewtSync (v0.3.3) work on Airport? I'm trying to connect MP2k
to OSX thru Airport's ethernet port with no luck. The connection
always closed by
the desktop. Is there any special setting? Besides, I could connect
to the
internet just by MP2K's network card thru' Airport base station's
ethernet port.

I tapped the Nsync icon in Newton and it found the name of OSX but
never got sync.

Many thanks!

Social