[NTLK] quoting limitations in messages on this list

From: simon <simski_at_dds.nl>
Date: Mon Jun 05 2006 - 11:13:26 EDT

hello there,

a few times a message I send is rejected because of the quoting ratio.
this is quite annoying. take a message where someone asks a url for
example and the person uses a broad discription for the thing he is
searching.

I allways cut the quotes, but the software asks me to count lines and
adapt my message each time. Quite annoying.
can you ajust the ratio or disable the system? Personally i hate html
quite more that plain text mail. because that clutters my mailbox more
frequent.

And the wisecrack talk you get when your message is rejected for the
quotation ratio is also not helping to your mood.

--
greetings
Simon Claessen