Re: [NTLK] Things that drive you mad...

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 15:25:12 EDT

On Jun 8, 2006, at 12:17 PM, andy bloom wrote:

> Help folks...
> Yesterday I posted a polite enquiry about moving newly Bluetooth
> imported files from the InOut box into other applications. I really
> can't seem to solve this dilemma... do I need additional software?

It depends on what format the files are in... IC/VC from Eckhart
Koppen allows you to "put away" some type of data, and I believe that
Daniel Padilla also had some kind of "picture" helper for putting away
photos. Might have been a Tibet related thing if memory serves.

What kind of picture data is it?
Marty