Re: [NTLK] (OT) Poland & Poutine!! Ne'er the twain shall meet

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Jun 09 2006 - 02:13:44 EDT

On 6/8/06, Kevin Ondre <kevin_ondre@vermontel.net> wrote:

> > My In-Laws are from Poland...
> > My wife was born there and was there until she was 5 yrs old. she
> > speaks polish still, her mother speaks polish 80% of the time.
> > My wife and I havent been back in over 10yrs. geezs we should get
> > back there.
> >
> > I find it interesting that there is a noticable amount of NTLK'ers
> > that have polish connections.

:-) Well, my Polish connections are completely superficial--no
blood-lines, I just live and work/minister here. :-) If/when you do
make it back, please drop me a line. If you come by Krakow, we would
love to meet you! And that holds true for anybody on this list. Krakow
does seem to be a stop for many tours, and there are some fascinating
sites to see here, so, if anybody does happen upon Krakow, the
invitation stands. Drop me a line! We would love to meet you!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland