Re: [NTLK] IC/VC Limitations and Error Handeling

From: Joseph Solin <jsolin_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 17:09:39 EDT

When converting from Mac address book to Newton via IC/VC the
telephone labels carries properly.

The mutation of the web url is actually related to a ":" character. I
have some notes with a colon and the "\" appears after it when
converted.

I also noticed that anything labeled business in Mac address groups,
coverts to Unfiled names.

Converting a company from the Mac address group inaccurately makes
the record a person. If you tell the Newton to convert it to a
company then 2 records may be created in error.

- Joe