[NTLK] Success: Verizon Razr phone connection via Bluetooth

From: Joseph Solin <jsolin_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 18:06:43 EDT

OK, I got it to work. I have previously paired my phone to the Newton
using the Bluetooth Setup program.

Here are my setting:

Internet Setup:

Protocal: PPP
Configuration: Server
User ID: qnc
Pwd: qnc
Primary DNS: 66.174.92.44
Secondary DNS: 66.174.92.14
Domain Name: <None>
Login Script:
Send ATDT#777
Send Return (Actually it's a symbol)
Pause 5 (Not sure if this needs to be this long)
Send AT$QCMDR=2
Send Return (Actually it's a symbol)
Done

This will establish a 14.4k connection on my Motorola Razr via a Pico
Bluetooth card. It uses airtime for the connection. You do not need
to purchase an expensive download measured data plan. My home in
Albuquerque, NM doesn't offer Verizon's high speed internet anyway.

Be prepared, this will suck down some battery!!!

Enjoy,

Joe Solin