Re: [NTLK] Looking for tool for setting clock (year) faster

From: Andrei Chichak <newton_at_chichak.ca>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 01:45:57 EDT

> No need to install any other software... :)

Woops, too late. I decided to learn something new (I'm bad that way).

Sonny, have you taken a look yet?

Is there any one else who would like to have a basic tutorial on the
Newton Toolkit (NTK) to write programs for the Newton? I have fired
it up on my Bondi running 8.? with NTK 1.6.4. There are a few minor
differences from the PC version 1.6.1 but I can do both.

Andrei