[NTLK] Data Retrieval

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 16:54:56 EDT

[NTLK] FYI: Data Retrieval/Recover Assistance

I'm not sure who else on the list is offering this service but I
thought I'd Post this just in case anyone is in need of help.

If you have a Newton which has a Cracked Screen or a Forgotten
Password I am able to retrieve/recover your data for you.

Only requirements is Proof of Ownership (the same standards as Frank
has instituted) and you have to send in your Newton in for this to be
done.

Oh, I can also offer 24 Hr turn around in some cases. Of course at
additional cost.

Please NO STOLEN Newtons! (If I find they are stolen I will not return
them to you but in good faith return it to the last Owner listed in
the Owner Card.

If you have a Newton that was locked that you legally purchased you
can provide that prior owner's contact info - after verification and
confirmation with the data on the Newton I will be able to assist you.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung