[NTLK] EMate Memory

From: Adrian Marsh <mynewtonlives_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 19:35:00 EDT

Newtontalkers,
I wonder if you might be able to give me some advice, as you seem to be knowledgeable bunch about these things. I've bought a 4MB memory upgrade for the eMate and I have installed it this afternoon, but it has not gone terribly well. The eMate doesn't start, and pressing the re-start button only results in a flashing blank screen, on and off in a double-flash pattern. Removing it results in the eMate working normally again, after a restart.
Do you have any ideas about what I might do to get this working? The upgrade is an Intel Microtech from Knowledge Navigator's stock.
Regards

--
Adrian Marsh
Newton 2100 and Mail V