Re: [NTLK] OMP Battery Cage, series, parallel or both?

From: Ian Strom <macjunky_at_uniserve.com>
Date: Sun Jun 18 2006 - 14:59:43 EDT

Thanks for the replies everybody,

Joel, I have no power adapter for my OMP so you need not worry about
me charging any type of batteries in my OMP while rigged up in series
or not.

When I am done I will put some pics on my server or something and get
you links, heck I could whip up a page in HTML for you all.

As cool as an aluminum puzzle might be I don't have the tools with me
for that. I could attempt it in a 3D modeling app though...

Ian.