Re: [NTLK] How to replace cracked screen

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jun 19 2006 - 13:46:27 EDT

Today, you are the luckiest man/woman, albeit you hadn't cracked you
screen.... You are in the back yard of the foremost Newton MessagePad
hardware guru in the world...

Frank Gruendel lives in Germany and does these repairs with the highest
levels of quality and has numerous patrons like myself that will give
phenomenal reviews and reports of character.

Here's his e-mail, fg2@pda-soft.de

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Home ProT Savings Director