Re: [NTLK] OMP Battery Cage, series, parallel or both?

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 07:44:54 EDT

OK, I have to bite. How do you know, what is a great battery charger? I have
the following two:

Maha MHC-204F
Lenmar Pro744

How the sam hill do you test them prior to purchasing them or even after
purchasing them for that matter? Some type of resistor?

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Home ProT Savings Director

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)